First, make sure you are on the 'Home Screen' by tapping on the 'Home' icon located at the bottom left corner of the RivalBet app. In the top left corner, you should now see three lines stacked on top of each other, also known as a 'Burger Menu'. Tap the 'Burger Menu', and a side panel will open with a list of options. The very last option should be 'Settings'; tap the 'Settings' button followed by 'Notifications'.
You can request to update your address by emailing email@example.com
Please be sure to include your full name, date of birth, and address currently on your RivalBet account, followed by your new address that you would like to be updated.
- Once logged in successfully, proceed to the bottom right corner of your home page. You should see a symbol of a person. (see image below)
- Click the person symbol.
- Then click the 'Pencil' icon located in the top right corner of the screen. (see image below)
- Locate your current username in the first row of the 'Edit Profile' screen. (see image below)
- Select the box where your current username is and then simply enter a new username.
- To confirm your change, select 'Done' in the top right corner. You will then come to the last confirmation box, 'Are you sure you want to update your profile?' Please confirm this by clicking 'Yes', and you will be successful at updating your username.
Yes - Tap on the 'Profile' icon located at the bottom right of the RivalBet app. Tap the 'Pencil' icon located in the top right corner. Once you have edited and are happy with your changes, be sure to confirm this by selecting 'Done', also located in the top right corner.
Once logged in, please tap the 'Money Bag' icon located on the bottom right corner of the RivalBet app. This will then take you to the 'My Account' page, where you should see your available balance. Underneath your balance, tap on the 'Withdrawal' button, which will open a new page displaying all of the currently added bank accounts and give you the option to add more.
Please select the account you would like to update. Once you have chosen the bank account, please select 'edit' in the top right corner of your screen. From here, you can update your banking details.
We must be made aware of any changes to your personal information like your address, phone number, email or name.
If you have not kept your personal information up to date, RivalBet has the right to suspend your account.
We reserve the right to suspend any account that shows activity that is deemed to be suspicious, like:
- Duplicate Accounts
- Chargeback issues
- Unusual betting patterns